BRRRRR … it’s too cold for kittens to give birth outside!
On Wednesday, January 31, the PFA SpayStation will park in the Acme parking lot at 510 Valley Road in Montclair and PFA’s Director of Veterinary Services, Dr. David Croman, will spay/neuter up to 30 cats at a low cost. Both outdoor community cats and pet cats are welcome.
- $55 for an unowned community cat (mandatory eartip).
- $75 (regularly $90) for an owned pet cat.
- Rabies and FVRCP vaccinations for all cats at no additional charge (usually $19.00 each).
SPACE IS LIMITED; PREREGISTER NOW
Send your name, address, and contact information (both email and telephone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted to register your animal. Cats must be dropped off by 7 am and picked up by 3 pm. We encourage Montclair residents to take advantage of this easily accessible service, but you do not have to be from Montclair to register.
If you are caring for community cats in your neighborhood, please contact CPAW NJ to get help. We can help you with trapping the cats so they can be spayed or neutered on the 31st. CPAW NJ can also help by providing food and shelter so necessary for survival at this time of year.
WAYS TO HELP
- Contact us at email@example.com if you know of an outdoor cat who may need to be spayed. If it’s “ear-tipped”, it’s fixed! www.cpawnj.org. We can come and trap them.
- Volunteers also needed for transport; some people do not have transportation but would greatly benefit from these services.
Making spay/neuter services affordable saves lives! Spaying/Neutering all cats is important to their health and to the health of our community. Spayed female cats are less likely to develop mammary gland tumors, ovarian and/or uterine cancer, and neutering male cats reduces their risk of testicular cancer and helps eliminate spraying or marking behavior.
Compassion with a PURRpose™